Monday, January 30, 2012

Almost impossible photo shoot!

"cheeeese" posing while trying
on headbands in the mall!
My two year old is very photogenic, well not to brag, but she loves the camera. She also loves modeling new clothes, hair accessories or shoes. It is so much fun to go shopping with her! With her love of the camera, I thought it would be perfect to use her as my model, as we have since the very beginning. Well, out of three things I wanted her to model We only finished one dress and out of the 20 pictures I took 2 were ok.
I spent nearly an hour chasing her around the front yard. "don't touch that Zoey!" "come back her darling!" "ahhhh that's a white dress!!" Although I'd like to think I wasn't yelling at her, those who know me know I don't have a volume control.  My neighbors probably think badly of me now!
Since Hamajamma can't really afford a professional photographer right now we'll have to make do with the cutest little monster that ever was. . . . and mommy will have to learn how to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment